03 October 2013

Day 22 (Oct. 3rd)

lots of ah's tonight. releasing more tension in jaw. the ah seems to be the best thing for it. i'm so tired. a flea interrupted my meditation as well as my cat and my roommate vacuuming. i was noticing how the somatic experience of resistance to what is happening is a contraction and tightening of all major vital energy in the 3rd chakra. i was experimenting with melting into the experience of complete allowance. what does the body do when it says yes to everything that's happening? it completely relaxes. it is not using any energy to fight against what is happening.

i also chanted the following words:

i am love
i am light

i wanted to send compassion out to a person who i have been resistant to but then stopped myself and realize that i i needed to send it to myself first. this is my practice. to not override my own needs to try and forgive someone else first. i need to love and be gentle on myself and give myself the amount of care and attention before dispersing it out to others. from this place of more self-love i can be discerning as to who or where or what i put energy into. this process of discernment is a work in progress. more subtle information is coming in each day as i continue to do this vocal med.  practice.
having more synchronicities and weird things happening to me on a daily basis.

some good, some not so good. but i am deeply trusting in what events are happening in "my" world are in deed needing to...

1 comment: