01 October 2013

Day 19 (Sept. 30th) Improvisations and spoken soul words

tonight's vocal meditation was more creatively inspired. i used the time to sing from and to my heart with the intention of creating a new sound healing track. i hope to upload it onto my sound cloud page once it's complete.
improv-ing and letting words flow
allowing the voice to choose words before the mind
could sensor allowed not so sensical phrases to be formed

 but they make sense...

they roll off my lips like honey
honey
honey

playing around with soft voice, soft heart
embracing words like they are all i have these days

words that match the depth of experience is sometimes...

yeah, like there. couldn't do it. not sure if my vocab is limiting or
my experience of life is starting to stretch beyond what english is currently
set up to describe

so i make up my own language now and then and again
sans o ban vam limshasssssss

sara to ti jannna finlook tooo me.

look to me look to me
i look to you
we look ... we look to we

build bridges that support and last
and support land to land and lasting bridge
the last bridge. no dragon guarding the mouth of the opening to
God's country

the still point. vanish into the woods and cry out for help with all i have

gamelan tribe surrounds me and i have 6 sets of angels wings in my corner
got my back.

who are you? where did you all come from? and why me? you have been
with me since i was little and i don't know why...
 
opening up the channel i hear a high pitched tone

guide me into the belly of the love buddha and i will sit silently
satiated for a thousands years

steer me into the blinding light of my own true nature and i
will not blink until i am 104

i will not look away. i will not say

no

i will stay and i will say yes
i will stay and i will say yes. 







1 comment:

  1. beautiful :-)

    so much beauty...
    i will stay and i will say yes
    i will stay and i will say yes.

    ReplyDelete