29 June 2017

Upleveling my financial reality

There is ONE reason I am not make the $$$ that I want to be currently. A wise person that I am growing closer to every day pointed me to a truth about this that I was really able to finally understand in a profound way. Don't get me wrong. I have always had enough to eat. Not one day have I ever been hungry or thirsty. I have always had the essentials covered. I have a car. I have a home. I go to festivals, I buy organic food. I go out to eat whenever I want. I belong to a gym. I go to concerts. I go to movies. I buy plane tickets to visit friends and family. So from some perspectives I am doing really well and I am grateful for the lifestyle I have allowed myself to achieve up until this point. So what is the ONE thing that has been holding me back from up-leveling my financial success? I'll give you a hint. It starts with a B... Yes, it's my Belief system. I 100% believed that I deserved and was worthy of getting just what I need to get by. I have believed for many years that I am ok with just getting the essentials covered and maybe a few bonus things here and there. But underneath that belief was the larger belief that I couldn't have more (or I didn't actually deserve more). Limiting beliefs around what I am worthy of getting has kept me bound to only have just enough and until I shift this particular belief I will stay at this same just enough level forever... I am being 100% transparent about this b/c I think that many people in my community are experiencing or have their own version of this scenario. I don't want to have shame as another aspect of this conversation so by airing it, I am normalizing it so that it can de-pressurize out of my system. I am shifting my belief around what I deserve and I am installing a new belief system that I have places for more $ to go, I deserve to have whatever I want in my life and I am worthy of it. I know that I stand in integrity and have such a huge prayer for my life which is to serve communities (both privileged and underserved populations) and in order to manifest my vision I am choosing to up-level my capacity for holding wealth and abundance. May the chalice be open to receive. May it be so. Aho. #creatrixcollective #creativitycouragechallenge #loveisthekey #igniteyourdivinespark #blessmylife

No comments:

Post a Comment