29 June 2017

Stop Outsourcing Your Wisdom

I cannot give you creativity. I cannot teach you how to sing. I cannot explain a proven method on how to further your spiritual path. And I sure as hell can't help you find God. I am not here to help you add things to your life. I am not here to show you the three steps to living a more fulfilling life or the 5 steps towards reaching your full potential. I have to speak out as an individual who has an aversion to the formulaic way that so many coaching programs and self help gurus over promise and under deliver. If someone tells you they can help you make 6 figures in the next 90 days beware, or better yet, run far away! I have been sitting on the sidelines of this whole explosion of the coaching business in the bay area and I have to say that it has always left a bad taste in my mouth - it's the part of me that doesn't believe that we can fit an entire group of people into some formula and if they all follow it they will surely be successful. I kept thinking I would try it, I would pay $10K and join a program and be in for a year and then I would understand the magic formula to making over $100K/ year. I would finally be rich! And my problems would melt away... But I couldn't do it. Instead I hired a business coach. I have been working with him (Andy Lambert) for about 5 weeks and it was the best decision I could have made. I needed one on one coaching tailored specifically for my needs and what I am going to accomplish. This is where I saw a lot of the other programs falling short. I know I needed special attention! I needed someone I could brainstorm with, someone who was going to hold me to the fire and make me clarify my vision in a detailed way. Someone who was willing to listen to my vision and totally believe in me.
It feels authentic. It feels like it's helping me. And it's getting me excited to build my own coaching programs and teaching modules.
Presently I am refining my own individualized coaching program. I know I am here to help creative beings be more creatively expressed but I am also excited to explore coaching the population of silicon valley corporate executives to help them burst their hearts open, help them expand their own consciousness so that they can utilize their creative potential to inform & balance the exploding tech sector with heart centered wisdom, depth of awareness, spontaneity and playful lightness of being. Creative problem solving, heart opening, energy cultivation exercises, deep listening are just a few of the tools I will be teaching to help individuals move from repression to expression. I am forming a new language through this work. I am bridging tech lingo with whoo whoo and I am here to remind individuals to stop outsourcing your wisdom! It is time to learn the deep listening practices that are available. there is much wisdom medicine within your heart and your body and I am here to help those who are interested in learning about soul time and how to find the natural flow and pace of life your soul is asking of you to move with.
I am here to help individuals subtract the layers. The extra layers, the pretense that cover who they/you came here to be.
You hold infinite wisdom in your heart and in your body. As you read these words you know the truth I am speaking of. The quiet knowing that resides within you. That same knowing that resides within each of us. Do you hear it?
I am here as a gentle reminder that no matter how slow you think you are moving you could probably slow down even more and that may not be slow enough to align you with your soul-time.
What is your soul-time? How can you stop outsourcing your wisdom?
Interested in learning more? Let me know if you're interested in going on a deeper journey with me. I offer individual coaching as well as training modules on how to move from Repression to Expression! If you resonate with this message and feel intrigued to join me then please do! Send me a private message or sign up for my Divine Spark Newsletter on my website (emilymaylewis.com) #igniteyourdivinespark #creatrixcollective #creativecouragechallenge #loveisthekey #blessmylife

No comments:

Post a Comment