03 November 2017

Fierce Grace


Tonight I am Wild

Wild with freedom
Skin soaked Passion
Clarity of mind
Heart bursting open

All these feel good on me
As the letting go unfolds

Layers layers layers dropping away and I am the lightness of being

I am being

I am

I

Am

Concepts of who I was, am and will be - dissolve
Once, these concepts binded me
The confining layer breaks open - chunks, pieces, bits, particles, atoms
Cascading, a string of pearls breaks off the neck of the perfect one
And scatters into nothingness on the universe’s floor

What I am is in process of becoming undone
Unraveling in the best way imaginable

Before this, all I could taste was the longing
And now, drops of sweet liberation bless my tongue

This life is one long moment of fierce grace

But tonight I am Wild

I am Wild

And you are fierce grace

No comments:

Post a Comment