23 February 2014

The storyteller, the weaver and the great mystery


I here you still
I am returning
the map’s been lost and I’ve forgotten how I got here
it may take me lifetimes but I know you’ll wait

I am returning to you. You
which gently pulls at my heart strings and writes me,
dreams me at night

I awake fully formed again, the storyteller,
the weaver of my life

I’ve never felt so close to you
great mystery. raven energy
wings at my back
I will soar off this vast cliff to
spiral back into union with you

When this soul rests
it is compelled to create in any way it can.
The silence invites poetry and drawings for my beloved

Why so many things after “I”?
The primordial mystery of beingness  
creativity follows stillness
love follows freedom
freedom follows love
more open hand
all things
free



1 comment:

  1. Nice - I like the end: more open hand...all things free - that's a sweet picture - Thanks :-)

    the opening line is very interesting as well - is the "here" an intentional play on being here in stillness/hearing stillness?

    ReplyDelete